SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Yes, very good post Doogs. The question should be asked by...

1. 8,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Yes, very good post Doogs. The question should be asked by holders, who needs who more at this point in time? Do SDL need the Chinese and their money or do the Chinese need SDL more? IMO the urgency lies with SDL if they want to get construction up and running by 2012 and shareholders need to realise too that this is not the only resource left on the planet. Potential partners will be scanning any number of projects that could deliver IO by 2014. Yes it ticks a lot of boxes and probably more than most but it's not the only one. If it was , one of the majors would of swooped by now or partners would be falling over themselves to nail it down.I sold to the Chinese for a few years and hated every minute of it. If you gave them a value on a product their first instinct was to try and purchase it for less than half of it's worth. Negotiations were extremely stressful and sometime bordered on aggressive. They were much more patient than me , after all they explained it's part of their culture. I don't envy the board one little bit. I can imagine what they are going through at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.