SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Doogs good morning mate,You have said your views and point...

1. 288 Posts.
    Hi Doogs good morning mate,

You have said your views and point very well, and I agree with you.

I have to tell you, you are one of the more responsible and balanced posters on this SDL Forum, who belongs as one of my favourite posters here.

I am a person that wants to see all angles, all sides, all possible scenarios that could happen, and then work my way out for my own strategy (entry and exit). No matter how negative or positive it is, if it makes sense, then I accept that and note it as part of my decision making process.

I hope people here would benefit, "even a little", on how these many SDL threads are being deliberated, validated, argued, debated, etc..etc..

I salute you Doogs and some of the other posters here who may sound negative or a bit positive, while they are just raising their views as they see them in the context of the information available at the time. We need those views to come up for a better vision and understanding of the issues and concerns that may or may not come up for this great SDL Project.

Otherwise, it's going to be limited to some unbalanced platform and becomes boring really.

Have a good day my friend.

Regards,
    RVINTL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.