Adherium Ltd, page-3

1. 1,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    This one actually looks a bit interesting. I was just notified by my Bell Potter broker that bids are closing early (4pm this arv) and max allocation is $15k. They don't have the inside line on how demand is but one would have to assume that's a pretty darn good sign.

A little info from the slide deck:
    * First product range –Smartinhaler™ –a smart, connected device that attaches to prescription inhalers to provide reminders and monitoring, combined with the SmartinhalerLive software which makes patient data accessible via mobile applications and cloud based software.
    * Cornerstone investment of US$3m from key commercial client AstraZeneca.
    * 10 Year Master Supply & Development Agreement with AstraZeneca in place.

Sounds like they have a good product and actually have some revenue coming in.
    Appr 40 - 55% of the shares will be escrowed (depending on size of final raising).
    Existing holders buying more shares - will hold appr 50 - 64% of the company after listing.
    Experienced board.
    And here's a little beauty I just found in the prospectus:
    "the Company’s Lead Manager has received other commitments to take up shares from its wholesale clients for a balance of funds up to $25.85 million."
    So the minimum raising was more than covered before even going to market.
    Certainly there seems to be a big vote of confidence from existing holders and the Lead.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.