VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

ADIDI-KANGA GOLD MINE FUNDING

1. 7,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3547
    Funding moving forward is a excellent discussion point , @Metalduster appreciate you brining it up man because its super important understanding how and why we need it !

First point ,  A CR will not be whats required here !  I believe the machine has already been put in place to move VEC from Explorer to Miner in a very short period of time .

: 70% of the mechanical equipment proposed to be installed under the Feasibility Study
    Ok , without much information at hand , id say VEC will still need about 15/20Mill to get up and running

: Binding terms sheet executed with UK based institutional investor for a 3 year debt facility of US$10.0m to part fund acquisition costs and additional exploration and Feasibility Study costs
    Now this 10mill credited line is not going to build us a mine , half that coin will be gone soon as per last Ann !

: The debt funding is a secured facility and will have a loan term of 36 months and has an annual interest coupon of 6% per annum, which is payable quarterly in arrears. Interest payments can be made in cash or shares at Vector’s election. The facility is repayable in full on maturity. A fee of 15,000,000 ordinary Vector shares is payable as an establishment fee on the loan facility. In addition, the lender will have the right to purchase up to a maximum 15% of the Company’s gold sales from the Project, based on the prevailing gold price less a 2% discount.
    This is great , VEC is well and truly intwined with a lender already , these guys need VEC to be successful !

: Vector will also be responsible for arranging and sourcing the necessary mine funding to complete the mine development.
    For those that do not know , Jason Brewer has been heavily involved in funding major Gold Mines in PNG ( Hidden Vally just one of them ) And plenty of other mines worldwide !

: Upon completion of the Definitive Feasibility Study, there is an option which if exercised, would result in the Company holding an 86.22% interest in the Project, through the purchase of Fimosa’s 26.22% interest at fair market value, payable in ordinary shares in Vector.
    I believe VEC will / should do this deal ASAP . Before JORC 2012 , keep fair market value down

Next stage for funding

: Debt funding has been secured from Aggelos Capital Ltd, an independent investment banking group with a particular focus on Sub Sahara African investment opportunities. Angellos Capital Ltd operates out of South Africa, Seychelles, United States and United Kingdom.

Now this is my thinking only , 1omill funding already got a home ( Forget that ) Vector has a option of picking up another 26.22% interest ( Cheap , before JORC )  in ADIDI-KANGA GOLD MINE bringing VEC's total interest held to 86.22%

: Lets move forward a few months : Resource modelling is already underway to determine a JORC (2012) compliant resource for the Adidi-Kanga Gold Project ( March 2018 with a bit of luck )

: After JORC  11.9Mt at 7.65g/t gold for 2.9 million ounces ( Hopefuly ) More I believe !
    : After JORC Exploration Target :16Mt and 27Mt at an average grade range of 4.7g/t to 7.8g/t of gold for 4.7Mozs to 6.8Mozs of contained gold ( Hopefuly ) Again more I believe !

Ok , now we are talking , at this point we would own 86.22% of Adidi-Kanga Gold Mine , after picking up the extra 26.22% at a pre JORC price ( Thats super important ) This could be a 100% discount to the true value !

If this is the plan for VEC to hold 86.22% of Aiddi- Kanga Pre JORC then they are geniuses , funders will fall from the sky for a piece of the Aiddi - Kanga pie  ( We are already in bed with a major funder ) and VEC just happen to hold a very cheap 26.22% spare shares in there back pocket .

Now again , this is just the rambling of someone not that smart really Lol, I've just been lucky enough to listen
    ( Drink way to much )  to Mine owners in PNG over a number of years ,  that are smart Hahahahah

Please add to the conversation , and play nice guys Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.