ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Hey Bill, This information is somewhat readily available, I...

1. 348 Posts.
    Hey Bill,

This information is somewhat readily available, I called and spoke with the company secretary, a decent guy who is helpful in sharing information in regard to how the company profits and percentages levels.

At the time I spoke with the company, 2 years ago, there obviously was no GroupM deal, however the percentages mentioned above correlate to the numbers I was given.

This hypothesis is absolutely achievable however all of Symphony's trade has to go through ADJ's platform which I think at this stage is not a given.

So if we were to crunch numbers conservatively and assume ADJ capture half of all Symphony trade the numbers would still be most impressive.

I feel this would be the catalyst launch for ADJ onto the radars of small cap fund managers most wanted lists, along with the broader market. Quite obviously this relatively obscure stock is yet to be discovered by the broader market.

I'd be disappointed to not see this trading in the 20's toward Nov/Dec this year...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.