ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

This announcement made my day!! A massive congratulations to...

1. 118 Posts.
    This announcement made my day!!

A massive congratulations to those who stayed faithful and those recent traders/investors who came along for the ride. Those who doubted a little I suggested to get on board

We all are clever in hindsight, however the one idea I shared in recent months was that the company was a different entity, it had transformed, and the recent spikes where not a time to get pretty and trade in and out.

It's a shame a few lost faith recently, but that's how it goes you take a risk or you don't. loose a lot or you can make a buck or two.

Again, for all the long term holders well done for the wait.

A massive congratulations to Ian Lowe and his team, for delivering a company maker, for not loosing sight of their ambitions to be the world's biggest online advertising agency you've been honest and fair in the reports, as shareholders we can't ask for much more than that.

From the ADJ website

What’s In Store For 2014?

"While we’d love to tell you everything we have in store for 2014, we wouldn’t want to reveal too much and spoil the surprise. We can say that our 2014 agenda is more ambitious than ever as we look to innovate rapidly whilst focusing on growth. We’re incredibly excited about the continued development and integration of the Adslot business which we believe will accelerate not just our growth trajectory, but offer the industry transformative capabilities through the structural inefficiencies our technology manifests, and growth for the publishers and media buyers we serve.
    We very much look forward to working with you in 2014.
    Sincerely,
    Ian Lowe"

Thanks for the surprise Ian Lowe!!

I look forward to more small cap fund managers jumping on, to further contracts and sensational revenue growth over the next 3 years.

Taken from the Microsoft site FY 13 Q4

'Online advertising revenue grew $409 million or 16% to $3.0 billion, reflecting an increase in search advertising revenue, offset in part by a decrease in display advertising revenue.'

Symphony and Microsoft revenues and the yet to come on board businesses over the next  3 years earnings may support a .50 share price??

David Hunt had a target for .20 prior to this announcement to will be interested to hear what Motley Fool and a few others place their price targets at.

I did a calculation a year or so ago that suggested such.....need to do some math again

Anyway Enjoy your day all : )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.