AVR 2.33% $14.65 anteris technologies ltd

Admedus dominating in Europe., page-30

1. 2,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    That can open up an interesting debate, if LTH's were there for lows in 2013 and then the highs of $1.72 then it obviously didn’t hit their exit number if they remain today.
    To put it in simple terms from MPOV, “I’m not selling at 20 cents and I’m not selling at $2 either” can refer to the above.
    So besides feeling better about yourself when you look at your portfolio what difference does it make, if you didn’t sell at $1.70 or whatever price than you obviously believe it has greater value and the current price should not come into that equation IMO.
    Unless of course you need to realise the investment because no other option exists to raise the cash required.
    I do apologise for not having to carry that baggage on this particular stock but believe me I have been through it on others, and at no stage did I feel the need to vent on a public forum for failing to liquidate my position with the benefit of hindsight.
    If anyone can point out what value that adds I would be interested to hear. And if anyone can find a bottle of hindsight I’d be really interested to hear from them too.

And if it makes you feel any better I’m down 6 figures currently, but see this price as an opportunity to add more as nothing has changed in my reasoning for investing in the first place – except the share price!

The argument of tweets verses announcements is interesting and down to each individuals interpretation, my view is that it just reassures that the sky is not falling in contrary to the falling share price.
    And I doubt very much that an announcement stating same would serve anything but a quick pump and dump, the only thing that will sustain an appreciating share price will be continuous quarters of cash flow positive which I’m backing will eventuate in time.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.65
Change
-0.350(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $309.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.50 $14.94 $14.25 $1.266M 86.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 126 $14.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.65 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.