AVR 1.11% $11.55 anteris technologies ltd

Sholtz, Thanks for the reply. Based on your comments ..."if it...

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Sholtz,

Thanks for the reply. Based on your comments ..."if it makes you feel any better I’m down 6 figures currently", instills neither enjoyment, pity or amazement. Basically you must have the loose cash to afford to be at that amount of paper loss.
    Unfortunately, there are many that have invested in the belief and/or hope their hard earned will turn into reliable source of income thus not placing a burden on society (Unlike a lot of company Board Members). Many people cannot be an actor, football star, politician or company owner/board member thus their income is minimal and has come from the general day to day grind.
    You assume that everyone on here is wealthy and in for the quick buck and those that hold are fools.
    Perhaps the company needs to realise that many investors have placed faith in them to perform and return a profit for funds invested.
    I get the impression that they see investors as a source of cash when they require a pay rise.
    Venting is a release from the frustration of seeing your investment dwindle and in some cases a bit more than investment.

There, I have vented enough and will now go back into my box until tomorrow.

Cheers

G2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.