AVR 3.21% $11.76 anteris technologies ltd

Back during webinar at the end of Feb WP said it would take 6...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Back during webinar at the end of Feb WP said it would take 6 months to get things ticking over. August is month 6 and we are finally hearing that sales are breaking out and that we have had our best month YTD. Based on these comments logic would suggest this is $800k - $1M.

Because a large number off us are so in the red it seems that any positive news will never be enough unless it is a silver bullet that will turn the share price around in a day. Somewhat fair given the patience that has already been shown.

The change of financial year will be a real positive for the share price IMO. It gives AHZ an additional 6 months to lock in growth and hopefully profitability. This will mean the guidance given to the market for the new F18 will be a lot stronger than if the current 6 months were included.

Let's just hope significant traction is gained over the next 6 months with ADAPT and clarity has been provided around the immunotherapies division.

$3M minimum for ADAPT this quarter for me, if that's not achieved, I will start to jump on the nervous investor bandwagon.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.