AVR 1.08% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

Admedus Immunotherapy Deal, page-83

1. 3,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Hi Ice,

Predicting a share price over the short term is fraught with danger. Unfortunately my crystal ball is a little cloudy with a 12 month view. To be honest I have absolutely no idea! If I did I would be buying more shares than I own or selling them all.

So everything below is pure speculation and a best guess only. (Personally I really only care about where the SP is on January 31st 2021 - as I have no intention or need to sell any before then and that’s the time I am allowing for the story to play out.)

It should be a lot easier to estimate valuations once we are profitable and can see growth targets achieved etc. Traditional valuation metrics on stocks like Admedus (at this stage) simply do not work and often create over and under valuations. Admedus is a stock with many potential futures.

Years of CR’s, mediocre CC adoption, poor capital allocation and poor management have damaged this stock in the eyes of the markets and its difficult at this point to know how and when the ASX investment community will regain its trust with Admedus. What I do know is that at some stage it will.

There are sooooo many factors that could swing the share price of Admedus wildly over the next 12 months.

Just for fun here are some SP predictions (guess’s) for January 31st 2019:

1. We hit our targets including Adapt target & CF +(no TAVR deal, no Vax deal and no V3D) = 50 cents +

2. As above plus a Vax deal = 65 cents +

3. As above plus we launch V3D on market = 75 cents +

4. As above plus we do a TAVR deal = $1.50 +

If we are less than 50 cents on January 31st 2019 and we achieve a minimum of number 1 then I would say the only thing wrong is the markets perception of our ability to hit FY 19 targets.

It’s a fun exercise, especially at our current (marked down) price.

On the contrarian point, irrespective of what happens on HC the markets contrarian view at present is definitely that Admedus is a great 3 year buy today.

Exciting times ahead.

DYOR and Not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.140(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.20 $13.50 $13.14 $559.5K 42.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1180 $13.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.35 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.