AVR 0.00% $14.00 anteris technologies ltd

Hear the road, Of mice and shareholders some. If the Vax results...

1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    Hear the road,

Of mice and shareholders some.
    If the Vax results are bad then no deal will appear.
    A CR for sure will be needed.
    IMO share price will collapse to 10 cents as...
    CR money will be needed to keep the heart patches coming.

However, ........If the Vax results are good....

March 4th 2016 AHZ announcement,

"At this point the date remains blinded and therefore no definitive conclusions can be made. The Company plans an analysis of the unblinded data from these 20 study participants to be performed during Q3 2016. This will include assessment of the immunological endpoints including T cell response, as well as clinical and virological data."

This means they have to call people in and some may be away on leave or on holidays or whatever. Then a report has to be made and given to Admedus team. All the rigmarol of getting all this together and seeing how slow this will all be. I envisage the data will not be ready for Admendus owners till some time in October maybe even early November 2016.

So it will be a long wait for many and some will get anxious and some will sell out prefering to make money elsewhere on the now rising market.

So if HSV-2 data is great share price will surge like a NASA Saturn V to at least $17.00 ($1.70 pre-consolidation).

However I could be wrong.
    If the HSV-2 date endpoint results are great and by Dec 2016 CardioCel is revenue positive the share price may launch to $25.00 (This was my prediction 12 months ago).

So as a long holder, I have no problem with Vax failing and share price going to 10 cents.
    10 cents would be an excellent point to grab a million and wait for CardioCel to go revenue positive for sure by Q2 2017. At this point the AHZ share price will then climb very nicely from then on.

So, I am very positive and love my business Admedus.

Safe travels to all
    MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $295.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.00 $14.23 $13.30 $483.9K 34.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $13.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.