AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Admedus - the FA thread

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    i don't post that much these days, but I'm always reading and watching. In this case I feel compelled to post. In the last week the enormous influx of traders and new faces to AHZ threads lead me to a disturbing, but  unavoidable conclusion.....very few know who we really are or what we really do!

Time to dispel a few myths, cause the long case, based on the facts and fundamentals is far more compelling than any of the other reasons all these new posters showed up. (Though I'm glad they did, and hope that they choose to dig a little deeper)

Fact 1: We are not a one trick pony - our business has 3 divisions. Infusion and Med device sales, Regenerative tissue products, and Admedus vaccines. Med sales is profitable on a standalone basis, Regen must be damn near break even or even profitable on a standalone basis, and Vaccines is major blue sky.

http://www.admedus.com/au/about/

Fact 2: this ain't our 1st rodeo - we achieved FDA approval for our lead regen product Cardiocel in 2013.

Fact 3: med devices is achieving double digit growth, and Regen is achieving more like 40 - 50% growth or greater (will be confirmed in the next 4C within 7 days)

Fact 4: Cardiocel has better clinical results than any of our competitors tissue patch products and recognition is beginning to flow through the industry via Key Opinion Leaders. We have sales in Australia, North America, Europe, Middle East and South East Asia.

Fact 5: We have existing sales teams and customers for our new vascular patch vascucel - new revenue stream kicks in this quarter!

Fact 6: Admedus vaccines in headed up by the guy who was responsible for gardacil - An HPV Vaccine noe administered in schools across the globe - this ain't his first rodeo either. We are mid stage of phase II HSV trial with the best results (albeit on a small sample size) the world has seen, and we are moments away from an HPV phase 1B trial that has had spectacular pre-clinical trial results.

Fact 7: Our newly rejuvenated management team and board are world class. The old guard (who did well at achieving approvals and initial sales, but were terrible in properly commercializing) have been moved on. The new guard, led by Wayne Paterson are highly credentialed, highly capable, and highly motivated. KPI's have been set, are being achieved, and profitability is in sight.

http://www.admedus.com/au/about/management/

I'm only scratching the surface here, but I urge all investors, traders, and part time posters to dig a little deeper.... the share price may be in the gutter, but the company has never looked better. That is called opportunity.

There has been some incredible info provided over the years by quality balanced posters such as Eire, Nick8, Quacker, Haplo, Sunnycoast, Stonemason, Jag42 and many more. I hope they'll continue to add their thoughts and findings to this thread for the betterment of all posters, and those who want to discover the real Admedus, not just the ticker symbol AHZ.

Please add technical comments to a seperate Charts thread if you are so inclined. If you want to contribute opinions, research, or learn about the company please use this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.