VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

admin, page-8

1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    View Nickel a subsiduary of View Resources (just as View Gold was) is a seperate corporate entity which is obviously very much a going concern (and although not reported would be debt free and very cash flow positive).

If the DOCA for settlement of the View Gold debts is accepted (which is almost a certainty now the Bronzewing Sale has been signed off)we will see the end of Administration with the Company being handed back to a new Board of Directors.

Obviously the "Flagship" of the "new" View Resources would be View Nickels 30% interest in Carnilya Hill. Now IMC through their Australian Company AARII (Secured Creditor) will have control of the new Board. Their motive for coming in as "white knights" was to safegard their existing very substantial shareholding in VRE. What they will do now is the big question.

I guess the options are (and they would have to be ratified by shareholders)

Wind up the company and sell their 30% share to Mincor at what would be a very good price (Zoomyjeffs estimate of $35m plus probably would be pretty reasonable I think).

or

Seek relisting and grow the company on the back of the Carnilya Hill interest. Obviously if IMC / AARII have plans to become a miner rather than just investor then this is the way they will choose. They would seek growth by aquisition so shareholders may have to put their hands in their pockets in the short term to retrieve their lost equity in the long term.

We should know exactly what is going to happen before Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.