AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

I am not going to sleep until I absolutely exhaust all avenues...

1. 4,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    I am not going to sleep until I absolutely exhaust all avenues to hold these Directors accountable

A lot of us invested on the back of an executed sale and purchase agreement with "no conditions precedent".
    ASX has since requested
    statement correcting the Company's previous disclosure that completion of the sale of the Assets was not subject to any conditions precedent and including in the Draft Shareholders Notice of Meeting the conditions precedent to completion contained in the Sale Agreements.

A lot of us would have expected that sufficient due diligence was conducted on the ability for the buyer to fund the transaction prior to making such a material announcement to the market.
    ASX requested "the enquiries made by the Company into the financial capacity of Wade and an explanation of the confidence the Company had in Wade being able to complete the purchase of the Assets under the amended Sale Agreements"

A lot of us expected continuous disclosure - how many calls and emails did we have to make to try and ascertain information that could have been released.

I would urge that you all voice your concerns to the ASX and ASIC.

Whilst we may have lost money, together we can ensure that
    every action or inaction is accounted for

Do not let your investment loss be in vain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.