CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

A little of the past history of Chemeq I do know, and in those...

1. 161 Posts.
    A little of the past history of Chemeq I do know, and in those instances the factual truth is simply not as it is repetitively relayed by the downrampers here.

If you guys cannot get the past history right, there is no point using it to project the future.

An example. When the bondholders put in their $60m they took several months to carry out their due diligence, took up debt not equity, and imposed a draconian regime on operations, including interest payments. They then rejected the initial offer to have their bonds redeemed by IFCA.

They have been held up as model investors by posters on this forum.

When IFCA came along, they were immediately condemmed as shadowy, a sham, connected to Inviro, and mythical. Your intrepid posters allowed none of the latitude they gave to the bondholders; no time for due diligence, no acknowledgement that IFCA were prepared to pay out the bonds and convert the debt to shares, and certainly no condemnation of the bondholders for frustrating their offer.

I am not about to let the knockers get away with such persistent and deliberate lop-sidedness. Everyone knows management is responsible for some of the stuff-ups, but there is plenty on the public record that much has been contributed by others and not only by the bondholders.

I see that the usual coterie of whingers is choosing to confuse administration with liquidation. By all means go for a class action. It is all the fashion these days, just as fashionable as going after Chemeq itself. You will be wasting your time unless the company falls into liqudation.

In the meantime take a closer look at IFCA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.