CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

Optimix, your below 60 IQ explained your incapacity to...

1. 830 Posts.
    Optimix, your below 60 IQ explained your incapacity to understand the judgment OR is it your propensity to lie, flip & flop?
    Quote the Optimix LIE:"One only has to read McKecknie's judgment to work out that the reason he did not lift the orders was because Chemeq did not have funds in a Chemeq account. IFCA certainly had the funding". End of Quote

The truth and reason for the judgment is
    QUOTING McKENCHIE:
    "I REGARD AS A SERIOUSLY INCOMPLETE RESPONSE TO REASONABLE REQUESTS FOR FINANCIAL INFORMATION BY THE BONDHOLDERS.

The bondholders have a legitimate right to assess any expenditure that may lead to a diminution of Chemeq's assets. THAT ASSESSMENT MUST INCLUDE SOME KNOWLEDGE OF THE FINANCIAL POSITION OF IFCA. THEY DO NOT HAVE THIS and in consequence cannot perform the assessment.

IFCA has imposed time limits on the subscription, as it is entitled to do. IFCA HAS DECLINED TO PROVIDE MUCH FINANCIAL INFORMATION, AS IT IS ALSO QUITE ENTITLED TO DO. This of course is not IFCA's application but Chemeq's. As a result of IFCA's decisions, however, Chemeq has been unable to secure the bondholders' agreement.The variation would otherwise greatly affect the status quo pending the resolution of the appeal and I therefore dismiss the application". END OF QUOTE

IFCA declined to provide much financial information and poor Optimix spruik this to mean "IFCA certainly has the funding"! LOL, poor Optimix could not differentiate fiction from facts. Or did DW's smooth announcement misled Optimix to his eroneous ideas?

For readers who like to read the judgment and prove for themselves the OPTIMIX LIES, here is the link:
    http://decisions.justice.wa.gov.au/supreme/supdcsn.nsf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.