QTK quiktrak networks limited

###Remember the threadThanks to BionicBoy and Texas and .......I...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ###Remember the thread
    Thanks to BionicBoy and Texas and .......
    I now own over 3 million QTK shares
    Its gonna blow!###

I have held my tongue on this forum for quite a while, but now the time has come to have my say.

QTK were identified as being less than desirable when Pallister was charged with fraud.
    Regardless of the court decision it was a warning that where there is smoke there could also be fire; and the stock never recovered from that day onwards.

Even companies with outstanding ideas and concepts can fail if the management is not up to the standard.

Smuggler was simply an egotistical person that made outlandish comments in an attempt to feather his own nest, for very small amounts of money imho.

We have all made errors in judgement when it comes to picking stocks, and as traders it some times brings out the ugly side of the competitive spirit.

It is disturbing that QTK was allowed to continue to trade for as long as they did considering their very scant information in relation to the China contract.
    Let this be a lesson to us all that the regulators guidelines are very soft, and it may take years to investigate any claims of impropriety.

Smuggler had a track record of promoting stocks (such as AFT & BQT) well before Quiktrack started their promotional efforts, but less educated (chat forum) investors supported his portrayed enthusiasm, and ignored warnings from people that knew his previous record. we were always percieved as attackers rather than advisors.

We should all learn from these developments, and each lesson will be different to the individual.
    This is what I have learned:

(1)Only buy stocks where the management has proven credibility, if there is even a wiff of poor managemnet GET OUT !!

(2)Do not invest in a company based on the information provided on a chat forum.
    Do your own research.

Thanks to BionicBoy-Mr_universal-Stratovarious and many others for persistantly warning of this day. You guys have saved many from financial disaster...........take a bow lads.
    And as for Smuggler,..........I'm happy to say that people in my community respect me for who I am and what I offer, and the ones that don't deserve respect don't get a mention..........shall we leave it at that ?

All the best lads, and good luck in the future.

Tex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.