QTK quiktrak networks limited

Thanks Writer.We are small time in the scheme of...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Thanks Writer.

We are small time in the scheme of things.

Hotcopper thank god giuves a medium to share some info with each other. I know a bit of biting goes on the forums but all in all......if you really follow a thread...you get the gist of things.

QTK for example was simply a vehicle.

It was vehicle for the main holder MP to transfer money from the unsuspecting accounts to his...its simple....but we all sit here going...nah...he couldn;t be so bold.

He was...he did well. He did not come out of unscathed...he now has a bad reputation which will tarnish him for life.

Smuggler.....well.....go figure...not sure what he was in it for.

Peter Wooodward....well I reckon he just caught up in the hype.....I dont judge him. Smuggs I can and MP I can.

QTK however...she is dead now. Its all over.

I lost $7K only but stuck with the job for 2 years on principle.

Maybe I was wrong to do so but I dont like seeing my fellow traders lose....I dont like losing....so hopefully we can all keen on sharing our thoughts and info in the future on all stocks.

QTK....I must say.....you're a dirty bunch...you did wrong...you;ll never admit it..ASIC will probably never catch you.....but gp live with it.....hope it was all worth it MP.

Zoogle...yeah HLI almost took them over but pulled out after due dilligence.

I was one who talked to them and told them to dig deeper to see who they are about to buy out.

4 weeks later...they pulled out of the deal.

MP wont do much business down the track so hope he did well out of QTK.

Did you know he was even getting sued for trying to sell a croc shoes rip-off?

This man loves court. Stay right away from any of his ventures down the track imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.