MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Yep - they had the Myanmar coup happen to them which was genuine...

1. 4,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3837
    Yep - they had the Myanmar coup happen to them which was genuine bad luck, went into suspension and then mentally checked out and scoured the entire world for the best operation for sale from the comfort of their offices in Covid, and came up with the answer being a low grade marginal Nickel mine in Tasmania that everyone else in the world had looked at and passed over, also not realizing that the Nickel industry was about to be emphatically disrupted by the LME letting Tsingshan/Mr Big Shot off the hook on an out of the money short market manipulation, which in turn broke the Ni market, and brought them enough time to flood the world with cheap Indonesian Ni, putting every other Ni producer out of business by resetting the cost-curve.

Locking up the shareholders money in a trading halt/suspension for so long means that anyone associated with decision making at MYL will never be able to work in the resources industry again, their reputations are absolute trash and if any other company is silly enough to hire them there will be no shortage of HC posters who will be ringing very loud alarm bells to any potential shareholders in any company silly enough to hire them without checking their CV's.

Do we have it as fact that @fishes of whoever he was is actually banned from a specific topic? I have never seen that before in this forum?
    Last edited by eastwest101: 15/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.