MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I contacted the Administrator this week and received this very...

1. 5,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I contacted the Administrator this week and received this very prompt reply.
    ==============================================================================
    Thank you for your email.We are currently receiving a high volume of queries. We have received your correspondence and will respond as soon as possible.

As the mine transitions into a care & maintenance phase please be aware that arrangements with suppliers are unchanged.

Invoices for all goods supplied and services rendered in accordance with the terms of a receiver-approved purchase order will continue to be paid in accordance with normal practices as a cost of the receivership.

Appreciate your patience in this matter.

If your query relates to lodging a Proof of Debt it should be directed to the Voluntary Administrators at: [email protected]

For further information regarding the Receivership of the Companies, please visit the KordaMentha website at: Mallee Resources Limited Group of Companies (kordamentha.com)

For further information regarding the Voluntary Administration of the Companies, please visit the McGrathNicol website at: Mallee Resources Group | Creditors | McGrathNicol.

Kind Regards,
    ===============================================================================

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.