MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

In my opinion there was not one critical issue in isolation. i...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    In my opinion there was not one critical issue in isolation. i said it before they all rolled into each other to get to this point, and it was only because of all of them together that it is in VA.

not repatriating the money from Myanmar, raised issues with the re-listing process, which limited the funding options available, which meant that they could not extract at the optimum cost, which forced them into accepting predatory lending from Hartree, which was exacerbated by lower commodity prices and higher operating costs.

if they had the money from Myanmar it would have been averted because they should have been able to relist even if not
    if asx were not deceitful they could have relisted and opened other sources of funding even if not
    if hartree were not predatory they (probably) would have been been able to operate long enough to re-list even if not
    if commodity prices remained high they (probably) would have been able to operate long enough to re-list

i dont see it as one critical point, there was lots stacked against the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.