MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Staunch, The reason I posted what I did, is that I think that...

1. 5,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I don’t discuss my finances, but to answer your question, and clear the air.

I first got in at 4.5 cents, and got out at 10.5c. I re bought at 5 cents, and have topped up considerably, bringing my average price down. Yes I am underwater ATM. I am not overly concerned. I may or may not participate in the next CR, but, TBH, I’m over small mining companies and the issues they bring. I think (STM) will be an upward surge again, and not bothered if it takes a year or more.
    I usually tend to keep shares for a year, to lessen my capital gains, as I’m no day trader. But in this instance, was in and out, by my terms fairly quickly. Why, you ask? Well MYL, was a pretty good chance of completely failing, which has turned out to be the case, so some of this loss (MYL), will help towards my initial gain in the other. (STM)

I am a self funded retiree.
    Staunch,
    The reason I posted what I did, is that I think that particular subject has been flogged to death, and I personally see no reason to flog it further. But youdo what you feel you need.

I made another post regarding Kalenn recently after someone bagged him relentlessly, And that post was “at least spell his namely correctly”. Is it so hard??

The only good that has come out of this debacle is there is no longer any reason to post here.

Good bye and good luck with your investments to the both of you.
    Dr Elephant.
    Last edited by Dr Elephant: 25/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.