MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

That's the reply from the Recievers 'Kordamentha' that I also...

1. 12 Posts.
    That's the reply from the Recievers 'Kordamentha' that I also got.

Below is the reply from the Administrators for those interested. It's not overly helpful.

I confirm that Rob Kirman, Shaun Fraser and Matthew Caddy were appointed voluntary administrators (Administrators) of Mallee Resources Limited (Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and Managers Appointed) and its subsidiaries listed in the attached annexure (Mallee Resources Group) on 5 September 2023.

Subsequent to the Administrators’ appointment, Richard Tucker, Mark Korda and Scott Langdon of KordaMentha were appointed receivers and managers (Receivers) of certain Mallee Resources Group companies on 7 September 2023 and 12 September 2023 as detailed in the attached annexure. The Receivers are in control of the Avebury Nickel Mine and are responsible for its day-to-day management.

The Receivers intend to undertake a sale and/or recapitalisation process. The outcome for shareholders of Mallee Resources Limited (Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and Managers Appointed) from the Receivers’ intended process is presently unknown.

The Administrators will provide further updates to shareholders as matters of a material nature progress.

Kind regards,

Dean Horiniak
    Senior Analyst

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.