MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

ADMINISTRATION, page-202

1. 5,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Further response from the email I sent them.

==============================================================================

I confirm that Rob Kirman, Shaun Fraser and Matthew Caddy were appointed voluntary administrators (Administrators) of Mallee Resources Limited (Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and Managers Appointed) and its subsidiaries on 5 September 2023.

Subsequent to the Administrators’ appointment, Richard Tucker, Mark Korda and Scott Langdon of KordaMentha were appointed receivers and managers (Receivers) of certain Mallee Resources Group companies on 7 September 2023 and 12 September 2023.

The Receivers are in control of the Avebury Nickel Mine and are responsible for its day-to-day management. The Receivers are undertaking a sale/recapitalisation process. The outcome for shareholders of Mallee Resources Limited (Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and Managers Appointed) from the Receivers’ process is presently unknown.

The Administrators will provide further updates to shareholders as matters of a material nature progress.

Kind regards,
    Andre McPherson Assistant Manager
    Last edited by Dr Elephant: 23/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.