RCR 12.9% 2.7¢ rincon resources limited

SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION, but I believe all PROJECT EMPLOYEES...

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION, but I believe all PROJECT EMPLOYEES have been stood down on projects/work currently in progress. Not good, Surely Daglish and the board should face ASIC on a what the duck happened. (See Face book, FIFO- Construction workers post)

Project losses may come greater than  200 of million.... Many senior guys have already exited and jumped ship, just go onto linkedin and look at how many have RCR as the past company (changed jobs) in the last couple of months. I have heard losses are across the board, not just solar. (again I may get moderated as unsubstantiated here say, but really!!!)

To me, we are not free enough to discuss on these forums... much knowledge comes from the guys on the ground, and perhaps if our posts were more free from moderation, then perhaps insto's investing and retail investors may have asked more probing questions prior to investing another $100M...

If a claim is made on a forum like HC, then the company should respond … to me, we are prevented from asking the difficult questions. 

Hopefully suppliers and employee's get looked after, retail investors unfortunately  are the suckers/losers here.

having done my dough on other companies for similar, I really feel for anyone who has lost money.... 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $7.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $156.6K 5.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1020514 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 37769 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.