CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Ok Nameuser - just crossed wires - that's cool - but as for...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Ok Nameuser - just crossed wires - that's cool - but as for controversy keeping things alive lol - that may be so on HC but those of us working behind the scenes have struggled with enough controversy that it wears us down more than keeping us alive lol - so perhaps Im a tad more inclined to bite when unwarranted

I think you will find what BT is referring to re tax losses is that if CMR is kept "intact" with them as majority owners - as they seek - they can benefit because any profits earned by cmr can be offset by the tax losses cmr has acrued over the years - Although not holding stock BT has given us some good advice and insight since this all started and seems to have a good handle on the range of issues confronting us

WRT needing acashed up entity to get things going unfortnuately - the cashed up enties we have been introduced to are simply seeking the same sort of dilution of shareholders as YAG etc - we'd be just replacing one opportunist with another - and we have had our share of interest there

There are many issues confronting us - including metallurgy which we ar enot saying is not complex but by the same token when it comes to most minerals - the bulk of the low hanging fruit type projects (easy worked deposits) has been picked - ages ago - so in general and increasingly - complex metallurgy will be the way of the future

We understand a solution has been found for the oxides and a lot of work has been done on the sulphides as well.

Something I consider to be very important is that the CMR/HNC JVA was one of the very early Chinese JV's. Perhaps that is why it is much more favourable to CMR than those developed more recently. I'd go as far as to suggest if it was being negotiated for the first time today - like more recent ones - it would be far less favouable to CMR -

Nevertheless - despite being less favourable compared to the CMR JV, the JV's negotiated of late are seen as sufficiently favourable for those companies to enter the JV's and thier share price responds accordingly.

As such one can only assume there is a degree of wiggle room in the CMR jv that if exploited could be of benefit to both parties given the current circumstances - and indeed creditors.

But to do that we need to return the company to shareholder control and instal a trusted board - get CMR admitted as a non defulting JV Partner and open those negotiations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.