CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Thank you for all the positive reinforcement. We will stay with...

1. 173 Posts.
    Thank you for all the positive reinforcement. We will stay with this until we have a positive outcome for shareholders. One of the best negotiating tactics is to raise doubts in the minds of of competing parties. A number of matters have been leaked by creditors and administrators over recent months and all are of little consequence. At the end of the day we know we have a resource - we know that the Oxides will in the main repay the debt - we know that we have the 3rd largest lead resouce in the world unless the Board has lied to us - we know we have other metals and we have an unknown uranium resource that looks on paper commercially viable - we know third parties find the whole thing difficult because of the complex JVs that have been put in place possibly quite ignorantly by our trusted representatives - we know HNC are as embarrassed as we are by this whole operation and the misadventure surrounding the delivery of the Oxide plant - we know HNC are being taken over by another state owned company and we know the Australia is being targeted as a major source of Chinese resources for the next decades and future generations.

Given that why have the administrators not been able to communicate effectivey with HNC. One may think that a firm with supposed international stature would be able to Marshall enough firepower and negotiate with HNC /Minmetals. You would think the administrator would have enough credibility to resolve the differences between the the JV partners. I do live in hope and I do believe the Administrators will advance this once they realize the pressure for a solution is intensifying rapidly. YAG must be as frustrated as we are with the Administrators. A forum of creditors and shareholders without prejudice is something I believe should be organized. In such a forum we could have an open discussion leading to some points of agreement that could advance the whole process and reinstate Compass as entity of value.

The seond message to Mr Jones and company is please organize a discussion forum between the parties as we all have a common objective a value sustaining resolution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.