MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

Hi, I mailed to the Administrators and wrote: "... Few weks ago...

1. 1 Posts.
    Hi, I mailed to the Administrators and wrote: "... Few weks ago I tried to contact a Mr. Christophe Reech via e-mail, who is supposed to be the chairman of Odysseus Investments, which I believe belongs to the Odysseus group. Unfortunately, I didn't get a response. I would be happy and grateful if you could give me any helpful information, regarding Migme..."

This is the answer I got:

Hi xxx. Thanks for your email.The Company is currently subject to a Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA), which is attempting to recapitalise the Company so as to continue being listed on the ASX.Should the DOCA fail and the Company subsequently be placed into liquidation, it is highly likely that the then appointed liquidators would be in a position to provide confirmation that the shares held no value.Prior to a successful effectuation of the DOCA, a shareholder meeting will need to be held to seek approval for the recapitalisation plan, and as such, shareholders would receive notice of this meeting if/when it is held. Alternatively, an ASX announcement will be released notifying shareholders if the DOCA fails and the Company was placed into liquidation.If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.