AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

'Seems to me that Clay is a victim as much as any of us...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    'Seems to me that Clay is a victim as much as any of us holders.'

The poor victim got exactly what he was after. What did you get out of it Mowbray?

Meanwhile, Zylotech major shareholder Mal Fraser-Clay (CEO of MVSS and Deancorp) will trade his debts for Zylotech's stock and equipment.

Shock horror he was the only one to make a bid for the intellectual property. What a farce. We predicted this very early on. Alarm bells when agreement saw that he had gained rights of intellectual property if his loan was not repaid, a loan to a company that he was basically in control of. He doesn't inject the added capital he promised, which in turn brings the company to the ground, and then gains the IP for a pittance, certainly a fraction of what he would have had to pay to takeover the company.

I'm sure alot of back-slapping has been had. I just don't know how people are allowed to get away with it. Blatant white collar crime at the expense of the shareholders.

Probably the last we hear of this now. Soon to be forgotten by all but those who's financial situations have been ruined by the greed of the filthy rich.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $26.17K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4858431 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8775112 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.