AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

Hi Mak,You asked what I got out of it?Well I received a lesson...

1. 989 Posts.
    Hi Mak,

You asked what I got out of it?

Well I received a lesson never to touch anything we can't control and will never be at the mercy of others by buying more shares.

Big loss my av buy was .06. I never played with money we could not afford to loose and our lifestye will not change so for this small mercy I am grateful. I simply had faith in ZYL and it was unjustified. I knew the risks but never once did I ever think the company would fold. Dreadful senario, but no one twisted my arm to buy shares this is why I blame myself, others like yourself saw the writing on the wall and got out, I stayed in because my buy price was high and bought more shares to average down. I really had faith in Mal's ability to turn around the company and I will never ever risk money again. My plan was to get out when I could and just keep say 200,000 shares in the company not over a million. As I said a valuable lesson. I have a reasonable holding in Sen and currently well ahead on that one, will stay with it and in time may recoup some losses, and hopefully make me feel better about my poor judgement. Good Luck to you. regards roz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $26.17K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4858431 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8775112 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.