BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Just wondering why hasn't anything happened with the directors...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Just wondering why hasn't anything happened with the directors yet? I mean the company completely blew up over a year ago and still there's piss all that's been done to Richard, Brandon and Sonia. Not even a letter from ASX asking them what happened, let alone an accusation for all the things they've done (false & misleading statements to the public, cooking the books, completely destroying the company the list goes on). 

This just tells me it's legitimately ok to set up a speculative small cap on the ASX, systematically lie to everyone about everything, paint a picture of success, watch the money pour in then gtfo after I've been drawing huge salaries. Oh almost forgot, then come back in after everything's destroyed asking for another $1 million just because why not? 

The ASX and ASIC for all their tough macho acts & statements are really just figureheads that give the illusion of control when it comes to enforcement. Too scared to tackle the big boys like the banks and too lazy to chase after the smaller end of town (small caps). 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.