ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

How does any company expect to move forward without sorting...

1. 77 Posts.
    How does any company expect to move forward without sorting through issues such as ADY currently are doing? Like any well run company in business today you work hard to overcome problems that come along and you strive to turn those issues around and turn them into an advantage or strength.

This is exactly what ADY seem to be doing, and might I say appear to be doing an extremely good job of it, especially considering general market conditions. PT is working very hard and I have no doubt that he will not stop until he has worked through and arrived at an appropriate outcome for ADY.

Finalisation of deals are often delayed, and often the window of opportunity appears clouded but looking at the big picture I have no doubt that this deal will proceed and be very beneficial to ADY.

ADY appear to be in a very good negotiating position , this should ensure that they do not come off second best, ie they need the cash but they have the product and the means to deliver that product almost complete.

The future of Admiralty Resources is looking decidedly healthier IMO. I would not be surprised to see it move to new highs over the next six months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 448476 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.54am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.