RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Have read these threads for yonks and held RRS even longer (I...

1. 12 Posts.
    Have read these threads for yonks and held RRS even longer (I think I started back in 2000?). First post on HC so here goes:

After years and years it was easier to divorce a wife on the way than it was to divorce myself of these equally disloyal shares.

Thought about it long and hard today and thought...hey Shane...you have lost NOTHING as you haven't sold them yet (topped up 50k @ $1.095 a while back). I'm in love and just CAN'T let them go. I'll fall out of love as soon as they touch $1+. Look forward to keeling over due to old age first as I am already 42. So my long answer is...held on and shall do for this VERY interesting ride.

One comment...it amazes me how people such as this rude shrewd crude guy just loves the misfortune of the RRS holders. What genuine satisfaction their type seems to feel through other's misfortunes. I worked hard for my money and was shattered to see that (on today's value alone) I had lost a small fortune. To people that find pleasure in the misfortunes of others I say...get stuffed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.