RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Ghosty mate I really don't know why posters try to post all this...

1. 217 Posts.
    Ghosty mate I really don't know why posters try to post all this insider innuendo it doesn't help anyone.

I think Range shareholders are just tired of being told many things without them actually eventuating so resort to rumours to pass the tget them through the dull period. Lets hope for us long term holders that we get a break for once as we surely do deserve it after the abuse and taunts we have received over the past 2 years for supporting a company that is actually trying to do good in an undeveloped nation that so desparately needs economic assistance right now. I think long term investors in Range should be commended for putting our hard earned into investing in improving the lives of people of an impoverished nation where many dare not to tread. I believe there will be many economic benefits that will eventuate from range's good work and alot of people dont see it yet but they will realise eventually down the track. Give us a break please as not feeling so well after losing on paper a substantial amount of hard earned at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.