RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

sportback........I agree Shane this sadistic individual called...

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    sportback........
    I agree Shane this sadistic individual called Rewd Crud seems to get enjoyment on a daily basis of taunting long term holders at losing money. Long term holders have already had to endure enough personal attacks as it is over the past 2 years. I ask if he has no interest in the stock why does he continue to taunt and make aggressive personal comments towards people?

"I have only ever been pack attacked here, I have had to stand up for myself because no-one else was...
    I saw RRS as a poor investment choice and Im not surprised with how quick things have changed...
    saying im taunting is abit harsh, I think you have got me wrong....
    I've tried to correct some of the dribble that you have posted in particular Sportback... No Ive held through the taunts and not the other way around...
    dont make the 1 vs 100 seem like im 100 vs 1..."

"I can not fathom why such an individual keeps up with such repulsive behaviour. The only explanation is that it is mentally disturbed/deficient if it finds enjoyment in continually trying to aggravate and taunt holders. Why does hotcopper endorse such behaviour as it has not be banned yet?"

mentally disturbed? haha...
    I have now been following the story for 3-4 weeks or so and one thing I have learnt is....
    "finding great stocks is as much about finding what to look for in an investment as it is about finding what not to look for in an investment"...

Im still scratching my head wondering what it is that you lot think makes this a great stock...

I donot apologise if you think im tanuting, because thats exactly what yourve done to me...
    I do wish you and your company all the best...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.