ADN 14.3% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

ADN pre-DFS target of $0.26 to $0.35, page-81

1. 11,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29637
    I've worked towards a better diversified portfolio. Currently diversified into 4 speculative holdings (although MSB is not really that speculative). 2 holdings are substantial due to growth and the other 2 are smaller.

My opinion is they are all 5 to 10 baggers in 12-24 months, although one of them could do much more than that.

So my general aim is to diversify across a number of multi-baggers.

At some point I may take on early positions in others.

One way to look at it is to think about probability of success of each of your holdings to achieve your personal goals and choose position size accordingly. To do that you need to look at what management is doing and determine probability they will deliver on their objectives without excessively diluting shareholders. You also need to look at market sentiment, peers and so on. Make sure market fundamentals for the business your investments are in is strong.

You don't want to be too heavily invested in segments where commodity prices are in a slump.

For biotechs you need to look at market growth of the therapeutic areas the companies are focused on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.44K 2.588M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 22052597 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 12135336 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.