ADN 0.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Solid post @billyen, the only thing I would correct you on is...

1. 4,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2718
    Solid post @billyen, the only thing I would correct you on is the statement about the larger Li producers controlling pricing. I don't believe this is the case. IMO the Li market is a demand price driven market. There is no shortage of Li globally and as we are seeing further production come online & demand not meeting short term expectations, prices are substantially lower than many BFS forecasts. I think possibly the mineral sands market and the major players of Illuka, Tonox & Rio limiting production to maintain robust pricing would be a better reflection of the producer with the upper hand.

I do agree with you with the exploration potential that ADN has. When meeting James, not only was he excited with the current Poochera project and the potential to bring this online in the short term, his face lit up when talking about the exploration potential that ADN has and that he was itching to put some holes in the ground to define a new resource that he believes exists within their tenements. I believe he was referring to the Mt Hope tenement.

In James' words, he believes it to be 'potentially larger and of higher grade than Poochera project'

Exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $71.69K 3.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3806780 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2196624 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 4877943
Last updated 15.57pm 25/04/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.