LYC 1.32% $5.98 lynas rare earths limited

adnan, the liar of the aelb

1. 273 Posts.
    Once more, professional liar and delayer at the AELB, has voiced two complete opposite opinions, what the TOL that he himself issued does allow for Lynas to do:

"AELB added that the TOL would enable Lynas to continue to conduct trial processing of limited quantities of lanthanide concentrates in stages, under “close and continuous surveillance by the authorities”."
    http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2012/09/07/no-stopping-aelbs-nod-to-lynas/

"AELB director-general Datuk Raja Abdul Aziz Raja Adnan said the TOL only allows for limited operations at the rare earth processing plant, especially in the early stages where they need to first determine whether all the equipment conform to safety requirements.
    “In the early stages, they will need to test the factory system, and in this case it does not include the word Lanthanides. This will be a dry run, maybe using only water or sand,” he said at a media briefing at their office here."
    http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/9/7/nation/20120907140828&sec=nation

I would assume we see a typical case of 'get my ass dry', as the AELB supposedly has now little influence over how Lynas handles the ramp-up for production, as long as it does not explicitly break conditions of the TOL.

No such thing as 'dry-runs' and 'limited amounts' is actually written in there -- within 10 months, they need to be bale to handle their trash, after two years it will be seen if they are able to fulfill everything to a point where they get a permanent licence.

But the opposition is already screaming loud, so Adnan the well-known 'Little Dick' is getting himself on the save side.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.98
Change
-0.080(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $5.589B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.97 $6.02 $5.90 $19.37M 3.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 116965 $5.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.99 179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.