LYC 1.02% $6.94 lynas rare earths limited

adnan, the liar of the aelb, page-46

1. 273 Posts.
    @elchagie:
    You are rather impolite, screaming in all caps. But I assume a guy who must dream his friends up will have some issues.
    I state again clearly: I do not know you. Take a chill pill, will you?

@rastus2:
    Indeed, I was very upbeat how things went only yesterday morning; then as soon as Adnan opened his mouth all seemed just too much of a deja vu for me. Definitely an over-reaction.

@goofy:
    Thanks, your link did indeed contain a lot of info.

I have collated the questions relating to the licensing and permits for those who do not want to wade through a mountain of info.

If one assumes, that in the boldened text it should say 'permit' instead of license, things also look much more positive.

From the FAQ:
    "Q: AELB is saying that even with this temporary license, Lynas cannot start operation unless they fulfill part of the condition right? What sort of condition they must meet before they can actually start bringing their ore and other stuff?
    A: Even with the issuance of the license, Lynas will not be able to operate until they have met some of the conditions. There are fees to be paid for the evaluation process. Once they have paid their fee, AELB can then issue the license but AELB still have other mechanisms on importation of the ore that requires a permit. Therefore there is another system where Lynas has to tell AELB when exactly the ore will be imported and AELB will issue the permit. Once that’s all in place then perhaps AELB will see the TOL to be issued and Lynas can start the operation." ...
    "Q: Lynas have to apply for permit to import their ore but you already gave license to export. Isn’t it contradicted?
    A: No, permit and license are two different things. You need to apply for permit for every shipment. So, you need license for importation, permit for every shipment and license for transportation.
    Q: Is it true that Lynas are not able to bring the ore now?
    A: Yes, we have not issued the license yet. Therefore, they cannot import any ore.
    Q: From your affidavit, you said AELB had already granted 3 licenses to Lynas but we only know about one.
    A: Class A is for TOL and the other two licenses are Class E (Import) and Class G (Waste). However, without the TOL, the other two licenses are useless."

@jengaikl:
    Back to ST Buy, that should make you extremely happy. However much my opinion might count for you though, I would still recommend you to DYOR, instead of misusing my private sentiment as an investment advice for you. ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.94
Change
0.070(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $6.486B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $7.04 $6.88 $23.17M 3.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $6.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.97 13052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.