ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

And having Pizza at Frankie's afterwards, we looked up and had a...

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    And having Pizza at Frankie's afterwards, we looked up and had a poster above us with Phillips sponsorship banner running right a cross the pic in the back ground. Hilarious.
    Still in the airport and only have my phone which suffers from fat to get syndrome so no conducive to lengthy posts.
    Seems a pity that those that couldn't attend could only ook at the presentation document and of hear context.
    My take on the presentation was a document to guide Geoff through the relevant points he wanted to discuss and not intended to be read as a single document alone.
    The reference to the placement may be in part attributed to a conversation I had with GC in the last week where I suggested he expands on the Ferghana issue as speculation was gathering momentum and quite likely scaremongering could gain traction with no base. He agreed, so apologise if it caused undue fear.

I don't have much more to add to the already extensive reporting, except to say I had my glass half full attitude topped once again.
    Nothing presented showed any signs of negativity and the fact that they had done a deal audit some months ago to identify where they are with every potential deal and that they are potentially still on track for 2 - 6 deals by Xmas with GCs smiling comment of - it's not Xmas yet, had all those in the room comfortable that they are doing every thing possible to get close deals a cross the line.
    As Twin said and others, Josh's involvement will be huge.
    Gc said afterwards that Josh was very upfront with him on his employment saying he want to get hugely rewarded through his options for the work he does, so in otherwords gets paid when the share price increases dramatically. Meaning he can see he can get it there after years of working with the product at Diosorin
    This may be the biggest ah ha moment when looking back to see the signals that were given.

Thanks to everyone for a great day. I think we are the most dedicated and upbeat bunch and am sure we will all be high fiving at the next one.thanks to ds for his generosity, and everyone for their time.
    Very positive day all round.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $152.5K 7.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1392053 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 154335 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.