ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Your my No 1 in this thread now Phil... great contribution and...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Your my No 1 in this thread now Phil... great contribution and insight....No 1.

I had many follow up questions for Geoff yet who cannot be happy with being tested out by 47 majors in the differing fields. They have over trebled their results in the last year...including the Market Cap. They look to easily do this over the next year.

Whilst it is not an instant 10 bagger- 1000% + we have a hugely growing story and great 10 bagger potential in the coming year with very little downside risk IMO. This will remain in my TOP 5 picks for 2011.

IVD (Pathology) and POC signings are very lucrutive markets... between them we could be looking at 100s of millions. Yet conservatively a major signing in either field must be worth a forward earnings estimate of 20 Mil pa surely. Thus a huge rerating of our MC.

Conservatively we can picture in another trebling of the SP (MC) over the next year. On the greater upside we have a 'real' possibility of a major 10 bagger IMO. Once it is confirmed we will make 20-30 mil pa at least then we have our 1000% ++.

Not a lot of Coy plays have such HUGE potential that already have runs on the board. I like to seek out hugely growing Coys that already have runs on the board as this decreases the 'risk' greatly.

Geoff has been an incredible asset to the Coy and he has inside contacts from his days at Roche that will be invaluable to ADO going forward.

He is as frustrated at getting some more major commercial signings as all of us. Stating we are on the cust of some great signings from the 47 testers is a HUGE sign of strength.

My teenage neice got 50K from an inheritance and ask me the stock to be in going forward. I told her ADO- she will most likely disown me if it does not perform. Yet I have regained a lot of confidence in this Coy. So i had no issue in recommending this Coy to her. As I have been in it all year and Geoff is very good at answering questions. Plus most importantly the products are market changing.

To recommend to family members- well you need to be brave or stupid... I am both yet feel she has placed her money in a lower risk and very high reward investment.

Cheers JAY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $640 29.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 678087 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 178330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.