ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

ado agm run down , page-14

1. 205 Posts.
    I also flew in from Qld (the day before)and I must say that it was worth every cent of the cost and every minute of my time. I could have stayed at home and simply read the presentation but I wanted to see the body language of the board members and particularly Dr Cummins and to pick up on what he had to say between the lines. He just could not have been more passionate about the product or about the future of Anteo. I could feel that he was just busting to say more than he was able.

I have tried to read the technical stuff about what MixNGo is and how it works but the eyes just glaze over quickly and until yesterday I wasn't much the wiser. Dr Cummins with a one analogy was able to explain in the simplest terms what MixNGo is and how it works (and works vastly superior to anything else being presently used).

To all those who called for the voting down of the options package to Dr Cummings, I can only say that if he can achieve a fraction of what I believe he will over the next 1 to 5 years he will be worth every cent and I doubt very much that you could find a better man for the job with more passion or ability. I, for one, was pleased to vote for the resolution as it seemed did all the others at the meeting.

I sold a large parcel of shares in another company (that I also have big expectations for)at a significant loss today to begin rebuilding my holding in Anteo that I had stupidly sold down over the last 2 months (not that I doubted Anteo's future but I thought I could better place the money elsewhere in the short term and then get back in). Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

It was disappointing to see so few shareholders turn up (I think there were 3 of us - we were the ones not in suits!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.