ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

ado agm run down , page-64

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    What an exciting product we have !

Just when I thought I was getting a handle on the potential of our product, another application comes along that opens another door.

As prev mentioned, I missed the first few slides of the presentation at the AGM.
    The slide being shown when I arrived had the word "instruments" on it, and no further mention was made.

This got the better of me and was the prompt for my previously posted communication with Geoff, to make sure I hadnt missed a potentially new application.

He explained to me that while being involved with instrument manufacturers with the process of incorporating Mix N Go into systems, an enquiry arose re the possibility of using it into the manufacturing of new instruments to substantially improve the machinery.

I can only assume that it involves the use of bonding previously unbondable materials, which is our products core capability.

Geoff said that this was 100% assured of becoming incorporated in this new instrument, but did stress that this was a small project, and wasnt significant financially for the company.

I think this is significant in the evolution of our company, as it may help long term to open other potentially huge market segments to rival the current health sector.

As previously mentioned, other markets segments our Mix N Go product is capable of entering is Anti fouling of boats, solar panels, logistics and now instruments.

It is exciting that 3 of the 47 potential customers are from "Other" segments.

Very promising and exciting future ahead IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.