ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Analysis, page-1388

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    OK My take this week on charts with comments after for doubters and those who ignore charts.  Not mentioning names
    here @nastyG but I'm getting to like you are love your humor.  LOL

DAILY - I am looking at potential crossover of indicators here to the upside.  It is yet to be confirmed.  RSI about 55  STs tick
    STf sideways MCD in positive CCI just under 0  DMI green with ADX about 25  I switch on my MMA and mutter - nice one.

WEEKLY - RSI about 60 MCD improving but still in minus MOM sideways at about -40%  CCI improving at about -50
    DMI green with ADX about 20 I switch on MMA and nice.

MONTHLY - little changed and giving me every reason to hold.

A good example of why I watch charts that guide my decisions and  I read announcements.  A company changes big time when
    the right people are in control.
    A share like TRS went from $18 to about $1.78  and then we wait for group think and new sentiment with crossovers and tightly
    squeezed bands.
    Again we see group think with some locking in profit and others looking at monthly charts and possibly adding.
    It is about being in the right place at the right time and thinking independently too.
    I hope my example hasn't offended anyone but I am trying to drive home a point on both fundamentals and charts.

Suggested music for these threads @nastyG would be -  I get by with a little help from my friends.  Thanks again for all the
    fundamental research.

Sure is no fun being a Melbournian these days.    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $113.3K 5.852M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3466117 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 57942 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.