ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Analysis, page-1393

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Some levels and possibilities for future pricing do stand out to me when I step back and have a look at longer term
    charts.  They also fit with Fibonacci numbers as well.
    They are also levels at which some would sell and say good riddance while others may sell a small percentage while
    new investors could think - hey this new mob finally has this show on the road even with a pandemic slight set back.
    2 great sectors and the timing could not be better.
    Let's not forget how much of their own money is in here too and I doubt they would have invested for pips.

Without a good announcement though we will be going not far at all.

Heaven knows what little surprises will be in the quarterly either.  We all are hoping for pleasant ones for sure while
    so much seems to be going on in the background.

Looking back at the longer term chart the crossover to the downside was there for all to see but many may have not
    wanted to take a loss either small or large.  We have all been stubborn at times.

Personally I will be here for the longer term but may do a few trades along the way - those I'll judge along the way
    (hopefully well).

I'm jumping the gun a bit but may give possibilities when we get the next announcement.  That will be the time that
    @stockpicker may re appear.   GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.