ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Congratulations big-e and to those that held their stock through...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Congratulations big-e and to those that held their stock through difficult times......... paydays are very rewarding.

I moved my original holding, together with a number of sizable buybacks into cash when the elephant in the room started to demolish the house. Since then have been focusing on gold stocks whilst awaiting a suitable ADO return; timing is never what you expect it to be.

Nevertheless, made some sizable gains whilst away, with two stocks in particular providing multi bag returns (CHN & RXL), the later of which I'm waiting on an assays announcement before cashing the chips in again.

After being an ADO holder for most of the past 9 years, I still remain a strong believer in their tech, fully expecting the next 2 years development to be their best and most rewarding yet.

Will be buying back over the next few weeks when the Day Traders have moved on but as this is actually the ADO Technical Analysis thread, I would suggest it needs to hold above the first support level of 2.9 cps through next week to maintain SH confidence in its new found direction. It was around that price when I exited some 5 months ago and a level I'd be comfortable re-entering at but 'kay sera sera'.

Again, congratulations to all holders. especially those that have been under a degree of financial stress and now able to exit on a high. IMO this stock has significant upside for those with the patience and ability see it through but DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.