ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Nice to see people (particularly long termers) talking about...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Nice to see people (particularly long termers) talking about making some money for a change.

I've been here forever and am still down a bit overall, but have averaged down (inc. some options I bought on market at $0.005) last year. Could'nt resist the offer on the options today at $0.016 so I sold my initial purchase worth and am now free carrying 350,000 options. Once bitten twice shy.

On the battery news timeline, I suspect we'll get an announcement shortly regarding our cross linked binder system that could be used in collaborater 1's current production scenarios. This would be amazing and would easily keep the SP where it is today (and probably push it higher) and carries a quicker route to revenue.

I suspect the game changing announcement however will be further down the track regarding our silicon composites which are currently being tested. If this comes off, this is when I think we'll see a serious financial committment from one of our collaboraters.

Oh yeah, we also have a little side hussle called POC which could surprise the market with some positive announcements out of the blue.

I'm trying not to get too excited but things havnt been this positive since BBI.

Cheers
    Peekay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $51.91K 2.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88514 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 527684 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.