ADO 7.14% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Analysis, page-33

1. 29,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    Our board members are across the science and are there for their skills. I would expect our chief scientist would be in the
    ear of board members regarding the science and I believe negotiations will be conducted professionally by the people
    we already have. They are known to those companies we are negotiating with and to bring someone new in now
    does not sound like a wise decision to me.

I trust our board. If I did not I would not be holding these shares.

If I could use an analogy. I was tired of missing houses at auction and so decided to employ a professional to bid
    on my behalf. I told him my absolute maximum, as nervous as I was about that. Yes I put in a couple of bids and then fell
    silent. We were standing apart - I was amongst a crowd - he stood out and because he dressed as he normally would,
    he looked like an agent. He jump bid a couple of times with my money but I got the house at a price under what I was
    prepared to pay. My point being, at times yes, employ a professional and at other times don't. I live in Melbourne by the
    way and there were any number of shonky auctions happening in those days.

I am only too happy to have the board do the negotiations. Just another opinion for what it's worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $54.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $37.28K 1.692M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54601 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1438452 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 916967
Last updated 15.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.