CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Y'allI am definitely not aligned to any specific 'side' here, -...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Y'all

I am definitely not aligned to any specific 'side' here, - you can check some of my older posts in that regard.

I personally (IMO) just think the SAG needs to think carefully about their strategy - i think that it is now clear that if they position a clear positive strategy they will get the votes - was it around 100m vs 30m in the previous resolutions?!

That is serious power and SAG has an opportunity. It may not last forever and goodwill could vanish quickly if it appears that vendetta took priority over the greater good.

I think a change in the Chairman role was sorely needed and it could be argued there is a long list of very obvious, dubious decisions made under his watch. Sacking others based on being part of the board is less cut and dried.
    But you know what - if they were able to offer me a $1 per share right now for my holdings in return for approving those 'performance rights' that were cancelled, - well I think I could be persuaded.......hmmm.....one dollar.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.