CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Hi Nituc,Your comments "But taking the whole compoany apart and...

1. 1,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Nituc,

Your comments "But taking the whole compoany apart and replacing it with much less experienced leaders is reckless."?
    This is the CBIO forum.
    You must surely be confused ( like dogs / mice )and be thinking about another company.
    Unless you are one of the new appointed directors and are trying to gloss over the incompetant leadership to date.
    As said here before, the science will do the talking and it has to be presented to interested parties by competant people.
    As a shareholder I to am concerned about my investment, however I invested as I was impressed by the science and its future not by the board and its leadership.If I had looked more closely at the board a year ago I would have left this alone.
    I am happy the the SAG has moved as it has and upon their success CBIO and its science may also succeed.
    I have contributed to their action fund.
    I have already voted to remove the overseas directors who threatened to resign.
    I don't understand what specifically they can bring to CBIO.
    Yes they are well credentialled, but they may not have time to be involved at board level and are merely rubber stamps - hence the " threat"
    This would affect their independence.
    Besides conflicts of interest, not keeping ones word etc.
    I disagree with Daveg that the overseas directors have had ZERO effect on CBIO.I would suggest with their threat of resignation and support for the appointment of unimpressive
    new board members they have indeed been negative contributors to the CBIO share price.
    I will be going to the AGM. This has more twists and turns than a game of snakes and ladders - got to get something for my money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.